Jay Ushin Limited
Jay Ushin Ltd belongs to the remarkable industrial conglomerate of JPM Group. This group has been an epitome of professionalism, quality and efficiency for 60 years now and Jay Ushin has furthered the tradition of pursuing excellence.
We pride ourselves in continuously bettering our Design Capabilities, Process Improvements, Productivity and Value Engineering. These tenets have been the force behind our success for last three decades.
- ‘First Time Right’ philosophy helps us reject faulty parts.
- Removal of any performance issues arising due to faulty parts.
- Investment in latest designing software to remove time delays.
- 1600 skilled employees.
- 7 manufacturing plants.
- TS 16949 standard.
Jay Ushin’s has invested in a vast range of facilities. A broad mention of the same is as follows:
- Product and Tool Design
- Tool Room
- Production Engineering
- Die Casting Machines
- Injection Moulding Machines
- Press Shop
- Test Lab
In addition to above, Jay Ushin also has the following design equipments to deliver high quality products to its clients:
- Catia v5
- Solid Edge
- UG-NX 9.0
For Stamping, Moulding and Die-Casting, we have following facilities in place:
- CNC Vertical Machines Centre.
- CNC Wire Cut Machines.
- EDM Machines.
We also have facilities of Tool Development for Press, Die Casting and Moulding.
We have a concentrated strength of 26 machines in Pressure Die Casting domain and we produce it in the following capacities:
- 25 tonnes
- 50 tonnes
- 150 tonnes
- 350 Tonnes Mgn
- 24 MPX
The same also holds true for our Injection Moulding facilities at Gurgaon, Manesar, Khandsa and Manesar. We have 106 machines to deliver the results in this domain with following machine tonnages:
- 20 tonnes to 90 tonnes.
- 100 tonnes to 180 tonnes.
- 250 tonnes to 450 tonnes.
Press Shops form an integral part of our strategic developments and we have 11 machines in the department with a Press force of 10 tonnes to 315 tonnes.
We also manufacture Keys from Italian machines and they fall in the 2 and 4 track key bitting formats. We have a total of 6 machines that deliver standardised results to our clientele.
We have dedicated Assembly Lines for every product that we manufacture. This ensures isolation and insulation of one process from another. This also helps in reducing machine errors, human errors and ensures proper coordination between the different stages of work.
Since we are a technology and quality-driven business conglomerate, it is imperative for us to deliver high quality product everytime to our clients. As such, we have following Testing Facilities installed in our plants:
- Tensile Testing.
- Hardness Testing.
- Vibration Testing.
- Dust Chamber.
- Water Spray Chamber.
- Salt Spray.
- Hot and Cold Chamber with Humidity Control.
- Thermal Shock Testing.
In addition to the above, we have the following, tests in place:Feeling Test:
- X and Y Plotter (Linear movement).
- Torque and Angle recorder (Rotary movement).
- Joint Venture with Ushin Ltd., Japan since 1986.
- Produces quality-centred automotive industry-specific parts.
- Includes Security Systems, Switches, Body parts and miscellaneous heat controlling accessories.
Powered by the latest Japanese technologies, Jay Ushin makes the following products for its clients:
Please click on the products to know more.
- Security System - Immobilizer, Key Sets, Keyless Entry, Locksets for Two Wheeler, Locksets for Four Wheeler and Remote Locking.
- Switches - Combination Switches, Defogger switches, Handlebars, Hazard Warning, Panel Switches, Power Windows and Stop & Back-up Lamps.
- Body Parts -Central Locking, Door Handles, Door Latches, Hood Latches and Striker.
- Others - Fuel Units and Heater Control Panels.