Jay Ace Technologies Limited
Established in 2006, Jay Ace Industries is a significant arm of JPM Industries that manufactures various types of high quality automotive batteries, standardized as per industry benchmarks.
This 500-employee strong organization is focussed on quality and customer satisfaction. In order to ensure consistent quality of products manufactured from here, it is necessary to have a benchmark to adhere to. As such we follow ISO/TS 16949 standards.
Owing to the rich tradition of work ethics of its Parent entity (JPM Group), Jay Ace too has furthered it by installing some of the best facilities available across the nation today.
Some of them are listed below:
- Grid Casting Machines
- Oxide Millers
- Pasting Machines with Acid Soaking
- Lead Oxide Storage and Handling Systems
- High Pressure Spine Casting
- Automatic Curing-cum-Drying Ovens
- Acid Recirculating Charging Systems
- Plate Parting Machines
- Online HRD Testing Machines
We have dedicated Assembly Lines for every product that we manufacture. This ensures isolation and insulation of one process from another. This also helps in reducing machine errors, human errors and ensures proper coordination between the different stages of work.b.) Testing Facilities:
Since we are a technology and quality-driven business conglomerate, it is imperative for us to deliver high quality product everytime to our clients.c.) Design Facilities:
We have the following designing facilities installed in our organization to ensure top notch quality products:
Jay Ace is an ISO/TS 16949:2009 certified business entity that caters to wide range of automotive batteries for its esteemed clientele. We have a state-of-the-art manufacturing plant in Roorkee with a strength of 500 employees to deliver quality driven products.
Jay Ace makes some of the best quality-driven and cost-effective automotive solutions to India’s leading mobility service providers.
Please follow this link for more details:
- Automotive Batteries -Car Batteries, Batteries for LCVs, SUVs, MUVs and HCVs including DIN and MF range of Batteries.
- Inverter Batteries - Flat Plate Batteries, Tubular Batteries,Tall Tubular Batteries.
- SMF -VRLA Batteries.
- Two-Wheeler Batteries -Dry Charged, VRLA (2.5,5,7,9 AH).