JPM Group is India’s leading manufacturer of automotive components and systems catering to
almost every OEM in the country. Our standards and manufacturing plants together have given us
the best of results in Automotive, Non-automotive, Energy and Steel sectors. Besides, our
infrastructure helps us provide fully integrated solutions in Designs, Build, Installation and
Compliance and Certifications:
- We have 24 state-of-the-art manufacturing plants with in-house capabilities and 7500 employees.
- A high quality blend of skilled labour and technological automations.
- We have North India’s biggest tool room with Japanese quality systems compliant with TS 16949 standards.
- Our standards and manufacturing plants together give us the best results in Automotive, Non-automotive, Energy and Steel sectors.
- Our heavy investment in infrastructure helps us provide fully integrated solutions for Designs, Installation and Operations of different products.
JPM Group adheres to a number of worldwide standards to ascertain consistent quality measures for
its products range. The most significant of them are: